Friday, November 7, 2008

There was an old lady who swallowed a frog


Well, I'm not exactly an old lady, but it sure sounds like I swallowed a frog! Our house has been under a plague since last weekend involving a cold times all three of us and a stomach virus times just one of us. My child bounced right back after 2 days of feeling yucky with just some residual stuffiness. I've been fighting it all week and have now managed to lose my voice from coughing, so I'm just croaking along. My poor husband had the stomach virus from H-E-double hockey sticks most of the week, on TOP of the cold we've all been passing around. YUCK! Add to that the flood watch we're under since we're getting our first good winter dumping of rain, and you can imagine what the mood has been like!

So much has been happening in the world this week, and I normally would have been blogging about it all! But, it just wasn't in my cards to do much at all. I think tonight we might finally be crawling out of the fog, though!

Interesting side note: Did you know the state amphibian of Oklahoma is the bullfrog???

1 comment:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

ribbit, ribbit. don't croak!

sunny