Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For my mother-in-law


I took this picture from the bridge about a block from our house yesterday. In anticipation of her move, I find myself having moments like these where I stop and think "Oh, I can't wait until Ms. Robbin sees this!" Of course, she has visited several times, but there is no way to take in the beauty that surrounds our little corner of the country in a short period of time. Pretty soon she'll be living here, and she'll get to have her breath taken away by these mountains on a sunny winter day, too!

2 comments:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Just try not to mention the nightmare of weather we have endured this past year! Where is she coming from?

sunny

Robbin said...

Thanks Amy, I can't wait. And to Sunny, to be with my family, I'd bear any kind of weather, doesn't matter to me.