Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

It is another gorgeous spring day. I think I should go take a walk and soak up some of this sunshine!

I have a lot of practicing to do today. Tomorrow I have a private lesson with one of the gentlemen I will be auditioning for in a few weeks. This will be my first attempt at becoming a prefessional theatre actress, and I'm a wee bit nervous. I've been narrowing down my song selection (and if you watch American Idol, you know it's all about song selection!) for what seems like forever, and now I need to just buckle down and make them the best they can be!

Aside from rehearsing, I hope to spend a little time with my hubby today. Tuesdays are some of my favorite days because we are both off work and Haleigh is at school, so we get to just hang out, and that is important.

And that's about it in my little world right now. It is calm and peaceful, the way I like it.

No comments: