Friday, April 3, 2009

Still here!

Don't be alarmed by my lapse in postings! My husband and my mother-in-law arrived on Thursday evening, a whole day earlier than I was anticipating them. After seeing the things they wanted to see, they were just ready to get HOME, and I was glad they made that decision. I wasn't quite as ready as I would have been, but in the grand scheme of things, what does a little dirty laundry and some unfinished painting really matter? Our little family is all together under one roof and that makes my heart happy.

I want to tell all about my audition workshop, and I promise I will soon, but tonight I am going to bed early. Another busy day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure you let Matt know that the next time he is in Georgia, I better see him....or else. (still haven't thought of an "or else," but I'm working on it)

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Your back! I had given up on you in bloggerland. welcome back.

sunny