Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting ready for church

I have finally found a church at which I feel at home. I had a good feeling because I already knew the pastor and his wife - their daughter Katie has been in the past two shows I've done. She is one of our little group of friends that bonded during the Pajama Game and have stuck together ever since, so much so that the director pointed it out and we dubbed ourselves "The Pajama Gang". But I digress.

I have attended this church for the past two Sundays, and Haleigh went with me on Easter. So far, I just love it. Listening to the pastor is like hanging out in someone's living room and just chatting. His wife has an angelic voice that I could listen to forever, and on top of that she's just a cool lady.

Well, it is a beautiful sunny day once again and that's about it for my plans today.

No comments: