Sunday, March 29, 2009

Amarillo by mornin' . . . .

Matt and his mom left Oklahoma City this morning, and are westward bound. I'm not going to blog much about their trip because Ms. Robbin is keeping us updated over at Cedar Chest of Dreams. You really need to check out the picture on today's blog! I'm surprised he didn't lie prostrate on the floor before him, LOL. I'm sure this will further fuel the notion that "we need one of those in our house - life size!"
So, what have I been up to in all this alone time? I've been slowly but steadily plucking away at the things that need to be done around here to prepare for my mom-in-law's arrival. It can't be all work and no play, though, when we are only a house full of ladies. Last night my good friend and neighbor found herself man-less as well, so we met up at her house with another girlfriend to eat frozen pizza, chocolate pie, and watch "Anne of Green Gables". Tonight we just might move on to "Anne of Avonlea".
Happy Sunday to you all!

No comments: