Friday, March 27, 2009

On their way!


I shamelessly stole this photo from my MIL over at Cedar Chest of Dreams. This is what Matt was doing this yesterday and this morning, getting everything packed up into the U-haul for the big move! They left Georgia this morning and were in Birmingham, AL when I spoke to them a few minutes ago. I'm not sure exactly when they will get here, but I know they are going to have a wonderful experience together. I highly recommend driving across the country with someone you care about at least once. I have now done it three times, myself, and am always looking for an excuse for a road trip.

Haleigh is about to bust a gut for her grandmother to get here. This happens to be the beginning of her spring break, so I'm going to have to get very creative to keep her entertained until the big day arrives. Hurry up, y'all!

2 comments:

Marge said...

I'm so happy for Matt and his dear mom, Robbin. It will be wonderful for her to start the next part of her life in Washington with family. I wish them a safe trip. And I'm happy you are back in the blogging world!

Be blessed.

amy said...

Hi, Marge! Thanks for stopping by. I was afraid everyone might have given up on me while I was away for so long.
We are very excited for Ms. Robbin to get here! I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to burst before the week is up. :-)
Amy