Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally back to normal!


Well, surgery has come and gone and I am pretty much back to normal. Good news everyone - if you ever find that you need to be poked in the belly for some laparascopic surgery, you're going to be just fine! We're talking about two days of laying in the bed (and just sleeping because of the pain pills), and that's about it. I was still a little groggy for a few days, because of the anesthesia, I think, but the pain went away pretty fast indeed. I was so happy. :-)

We also got a new family member named Jasmin, the sweetest little kitten ever. I don't know WHAT did it, but my husband surprised me with the decision that we could get one. She came home the day after I had surgery. More about her later!

Tonight our very good friends are coming over and we are making Christmas goodies! We started this last year and swore it would become an annual event. I think it might be because we all want peanut butter balls, and you can make soooo many more if you have extra hands! Our daughters are going to make painted Christmas cookies, and we are going to make other yummies. Check back for pictures!

No comments: