Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


This was our trip to Lowe's last night. The snow started coming down pretty hard yesterday. Haleigh and I were driving to Wal-Mart, and everything started getting very white. While we were inside, a winter wonderland was constructed. Wal-mart sits between some rolling hills, and when we came out they were beautiful! All the pine trees had a dusting, the ground was a solid blanket of white, and it was still coming down hard! Unfortunately at my house, it was not the same story, but that didn't stop these guys from trying their best to have some winter fun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The snow never sticks very much at my house, but you can drive less than a mile up the road and everything will be covered. I have to say, I admired the persistence of these two . . . they were determined to sled before everything turned to slush!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today the snow was supposed to be gone. Imagine my surprise when I woke up to find everything turning white again! It has mostly turned to rain now, but my husband says that 4 or 5 inches fell just up the road. I might have to go check it out later! :-)

No comments: