Monday, August 4, 2008

A ray of sunshine


I'm definitely climbing out of my funk, and I truly appreciate all the sweet comments from you guys. I tell ya, the group of women that have rallied together here in blogger world ought to start a support group or write a book! It has been amazing and inspiring to see the support that has poured forth for some of the trials and tribulations that have been experienced by so many of us. And, even when we're just having a bad day, maybe for no real reason at all, there you are again with your kindness! This is just my little note of appreciation. :-)

2 comments:

Marge said...

So glad you are feeling better and that the sun came out for you. The sun is shining here today, too, and with the humidity lower, I may even get something done!

Stay well, and blessings on your day.

amy said...

Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful day, too!