Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is my mother-in-law's birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Ms. Robbin!!!
This will be the first year in a while that we will all be able to celebrate with her. Last year Matthew was with her, but she had just had surgery. As a matter of fact, I was in the throes of appendicitis and would be having my own surgery the next day, as well. Wow, what a year. I don't think I'll ever look back at 2008 without feeling the awe and amazement that we all made it through somehow - not unscathed, but together.
This year, we have much to celebrate. Happiness, health, and love. This is what my birthday wish is for you, Ms. Robbin. Get ready for the best kabobs you've ever tasted and yummy chocolate cupcakes! :-)

3 comments:

Robbin said...

Thank you Amy, Love you bunches!

Marge said...

Save me a chocolate cupcake! Have a super duper extra special wonderful birthday!

Love ya!
Marge

Chellie said...

After that extremely tough year, it just makes me feel good to know that, in the end, you all are all together now. What a blessing.