Friday, May 15, 2009

Updates

As it turns out, the chocolate pudding fruit is only partially too good to be true. Its flesh looks and feels like chocolate pudding, and it does taste wonderful and sweet . . . . just not like chocolate pudding. I learned all this from "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman." I also learned that I want to move to Australia! :-)
Speaking of foods, I managed to drop my cell phone in a smoothie on Wednesday, and have been without it since then. As it turns out, it didn't get enough moisture from the smoothie (it basically just "dipped" in) to do any big damage, but my phone already had a glitch in the power buttons and the battery wasn't so great, so this just sped up the process of it dying. I'm chomping at the bits to go get my new one today. But, if you had asked me before this happened, I would have sworn I was not addicted to a silly cell phone!
Yesterday was an exciting one at our house involving a long-awaited project in our backyard. Ms. Robbin documented it all beautifull over at Cedar Chest of Dreams. Go check it out! My poor hubby hauled a lot of soaking wet sod, and he is soooooore, but boy what a nice reward to look out our back doors and see GREEN! Pretty soon, Ms. Robbin's dreams of standing in her open french doors looking out into a lush green wonderland with the breeze blowing her hair will be coming true!

No comments: