Friday, May 22, 2009

Sleepy

I'll soon be heading to bed, trying to get plenty of sleep before getting up nice and early for a little road trip. Matt and his mom left this morning and Haleigh and I will join them tomorrow to spend the day on the water in the area of Forks, WA. You know . . . . the land of Twilight. Believe it or not, it was a pretty awesome place before vampires invaded the sleepy little logging town and made teenagers (and an awful lot of adults) across the country completely insane, LOL. I should note that I have not read any of those books, because I'm sure I'll get hooked, too, and I haven't had time for that yet! :-)
I've been a busy little bee this week, and I'm looking forward to this beautiful weekend. I hope everyone's weekend is full of sunshine - if not in your skies, then in your hearts!

No comments: