Saturday, February 23, 2008

for Grandma


Tonight, I have a wee little bit of insomnia again. I decided to pass the time that I would go back and read lots of my mother-in-law's old posts on her blog, because she's pretty cool and I always enjoy what she has to say. :-) I was having quite a fun little memory trip over the past year when I came across this post.

It appears that she has a fond memory of putting on her tap shoes and dancing all over her tile floor. Well, guess what Grandma? Haleigh doesn't go out to play without putting on a pair of black patent leather 'high heels'. As soon as she hits the sidewalk she proceeds to dance like a maniac . . . "just like Shirley Temple." Wonder where she got an idea like that?

3 comments:

Robbin said...

HAHA........makes me want to put on some patent leathers and go for it again.....wish I could see her do that, in fact I can see her to that in my mind as clear as a bell. That's my granddaughter!

amy said...

You know she has so much rhythm from drumming with her daddy that she gets so excited when it "sounds" right. She sings songs and tries her hardest to make rhythm with her feet . . . I'm afraid she's going to break her feet right off sometimes! We'll have to see if we can find some tap shoes in your size for your next visit.According to our resident expert, the sidewalk is the ideal stage.

Robbin said...

HAHAAHA~ Now that would certainly stop traffic!