Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar Night!


I love Oscar night. I must admit, I get mesmerized watching all the beautiful dresses arrive. I have a few favorites: Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner and Salma Hayek to name a few. The picture is one of my most favorite Oscar dresses of all time - the color was decadent, and it oozes glamour. Since Angelina's "baby bump" was revealed yesterday, it will be interesting to see what she chooses, and I always like seeing the "crazies", too.

This could turn out to be a really interesting year for the red carpet arrivals, since the writer's strike ruined the earlier awards shows. The stars have their only real chance to get all "glammed up." You know where to find me tonight!

1 comment:

Robbin said...

I'll be there too! Check out who I'm dating now on my blog.