Saturday, February 2, 2008

Things, Part 4

Things I love: watching Shirley Temple movies with my daughter (thanks, Grandma!); getting to the "free coffee" on my frequent-flyer punch card; wearing a cute apron that my husband bought me for Christmas (it reminds me every time that he remembered a passing comment that I made about wanting an apron, then took the time to pick two he thought would suit me, and that just makes me feel special)
Things I do NOT love: realizing just how much money we spend on coffee; the idea of Hillary Clinton possibly leading this country; my mother-in-law taking a blogging break (because it sends me into a panic and makes me think she was attacked by rabid raccoons or choked on whole grain pasta or *gasp* just might not want to blog any more and THAT would be something I would really not love)

No comments: