Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hooray!


Haleigh and I went to see The Greatest Christmas Pageant Ever tonight, and it was wonderful. It caused our evening to end a little later than usual, so she was just getting into bed around 10:45. It had been sprinkling tiny snowflakes throughout the day, and we peeked out the window to check the progress . . . as you can see, she was excited, because she saw this:

Photobucket

Next thing I knew, she had bolted out the door (her father might have had something to do with that). She considered coming back inside when she felt the chill.

Photobucket

Then she took off down the sidewalk and we haven't seen her since.

Photobucket

I'm just kidding. I promise. Sorry, Grandma. :-)


2 comments:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

C'mon over to the east side. We are currently having -10 mornings and 1 ft. of snow. That will put a damper on enthusiasm. Even our kids are happy to have inside recess right now!

sunny

amy said...

Hi, Sunny! I can imagine THAT would make me get tired of the white stuff pretty quickly!