Saturday, December 20, 2008

Strrreeeeeetch


Do you get excited when you see a limo? I do! I always have, and I just can't explain it. My imagination gets the best of me and starts making up stories about the people inside. For me, limo equals glamour and intrigue - even though usually it's just a pile of teenagers on their way to a formal! I've never actually been in a limo, which might add to the intrigue. And have you seen all the different styles of limo? There are the top-end Bentley's and Corvette limos along with the classics. You can even get various SUV limos, a Harley Davidson limo (a bicycle built for 20?), and even a mini Cooper, which I think defeats the purpose. Maybe one day I'll have my own VIP experience. For now, I'll just continue in my amazement and curiosity when I see one of them stretching down the road!

2 comments:

Meg Kelso said...

Price a limo ride at a low peak time and go for it. You'd be surprised how cheaply you can rent one on Thursday mornings.

:)

amy said...

Meg, that's a GREAT idea! I'll probably get all dressed up and act verrrrrry important, too! Oohh, my 30th birthday is coming up soon . . .