Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guess what I got today???


My very own Pioneer Woman calendar! It is full of beautiful photos from one woman's working cattle farm and I LOVE it. My mother-in-law sent it to me for my birthday and it just made my day all over again. If you would like your own, you can go to http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ and learn all about Ree and her family. Beware, you may wind up addicted like thousands of other daily visitors. :-) Her tales of her family and the ranch (plowing through life one calf nut at a time!) will have you in stitches.

1 comment:

Robbin said...

Ah, I'm glad you got it. Sorry you almost missed the month of January....I've had since before Christmas, you'd think I could have got it to you on time. I have the hardest time getting stuff mailed!
But anyway, enjoy it. Beautiful pictures.