Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And the award goes to . . . .


My dear, sweet, wonderful mother-in-law over at Cedar Chest of Dreams gave me an award for my blog! It's sparkly and shiny and I LOVE it.
Unfortunately (since I shameless plunder her blog roll to find all my blogging friends, but I can't help it, you guys are fabulous) I don't have many folks to pass it along to who haven't already received the award. However, I do have one, and I am so happy it to share it with you, Sunny! I love your blog, and you deserve a fancy shiny award, too! :-)
I wrote a little about Sunny in my last post, but you should go and check her out at her blog Sunny Days.

2 comments:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Amy, I am humbled by your award. See my princess wave as I drive by?

sunny

amy said...

OH, what a lovely wave you have! I'm glad you liked it. :-)