Friday, October 26, 2007

Good day


Today was a full day. I had class this morning, I volunteered at the Book Fair at my daughter's school, and we had parent-teacher conferences after that. I would like to take a moment to brag on my child (this is my blog, so I can do that!). She is above and beyond everywhere she is supposed to be academically. The BEST part, however, is that she is really doing well in the behavior department. I am thrilled. There is really no better feeling than having someone spend 30 minutes saying positive things about your kid, and it was a moment of validation as a parent that I will treasure.


Tonight, I am putting together treat bags for her soccer game tomorrow. It is my turn to bring the snacks, and I will admit that I was so excited when I got the Saturday before Halloween! I absolutely LOVE little projects like making little treat bags for holidays. The girls will have a nutritious snack of grapes and goldfish at half-time, but they get super-special goblin goodies after the game! Haleigh helped me pick them out, and I can't wait to hand them out tomorrow and share the fun!

No comments: