Monday, October 8, 2007

My day

Today has been such a pleasant day. It's just one of those where everything flows together and nothing is any harder than it has to be. I took Haleigh to school and came back to have a cup of coffee with my husband before we parted ways. He went for a bike ride with co-workers and I had posters to hang. I found some great locations, and they were all easy to get to. I even found a nice guy to take my picture hanging one of them. Then my camera ate it, but that's another story. After finishing my rounds, I decided to go to Goodwill to look for red dishes for a party my mother-in-law is planning. I had no luck with dishes, but I DID get a brand new pair of Old Navy pants and an almost brand-new pair of Gap jeans for a grand total of $7.28. Bonus!

And now, the best part - I got to walk up and down the street and admire the pretty colors. Lucky for you, I happened to have my camera. :-) This red bush was so striking I just grabbed a close-up. It sits in front of an empty house in an ugly yard, but its beauty alone brightens the place up.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one is a nice colorful shot of some of the prettiest trees . . .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this little guy caught my interest because he is just beginning to show his colors. I'll have to keep an eye on him and get a "full bloom" shot later!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: