Sunday, September 23, 2007

Confirmation


for staying in Washington, that is. Or, for always living somewhere that has Albertsons grocery stores. They have a brand called "essenscia" (I'm probably spelling that wrong) that you can find throughout the store. Each item tells you what is "essential" about it. Recently, I discovered their lava cakes in the frozen dessert section. They are microwavable! Ready in under a minute! I had to get them to see if they could even come close to restaurant lava cakes. It was a win-win situation - either they would be just ok, or it could be a discovery of gargantuan importance. Lucky for me, it was the latter. I will note that I intentionally did not even glance at the nutritional info until after I had consumed the cake, thereby enabling myself to actually enjoy every bite. They are terrible for you, but oh, so yummy. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure we can add these to our stockpile of things to convince a certain family member to move to Washington. :-)

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Bringing out the Big Guns now I see.

amy said...

Yeah, sorry . . . couldn't resist that one! But I'm telling you, they are COMPLETELY worth the total destruction of any diet. I was very pleasantly surprised.