Monday, September 24, 2007

School Daze

Today was my very first day of classes! My only on-campus class this quarter is Biology. We meet three days a week for lectures, then two days for lab. I dropped my daughter off then headed to school. I wasn't prepared for the parking nightmare, so fortunately on two days I will be walking!

Today we mainly went over the syllabus for the class, and the teacher's expectations. I really like the professor, and I was really excited about the material . . . right up until she mentioned dissection of an earthworm, a crayfish, a frog, and a FETAL PIG! I guess I'm going to have to get my big girl panties on and remember that's it's educational!

2 comments:

Robbin said...

and what pray tell are you planning on doing with this knowledge? Are you planning on being a dr? Nope, not me! Couldn't handle it, wouldn't do it! Good luck!

amy said...

I'm pretty anxious about it. The only thing I know for sure is that I have to pass this class so I'm just trying not to psych myself out about it! The teacher seems pretty cool, though, so we'll see how it goes!