Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's a hit


I took the opportunity in the beautiful 69 degree weather this afternoon to stroll through some downtown shops on the waterfront. I found this little green treasure with the help of some friends at a quaint little antique store. It's jade! He has a few tiny little knicks that don't take away from the overall charm, so he was discounted into a price range I could appreciate. I brought him home to one happy little seven-year-old girl who loves elephants and green.

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Very cute and a very good find! Jade brings good luck you know.

amy said...

I was so excited! My friend Katie spotted him first and I couldn't believe it! We found a treasure trove of small elephants, though, so I know where to go to celebrate special occasions around here!
I forgot about jade bringing good luck! That makes it even better.