Monday, August 13, 2007

Diff'rent strokes

This morning I am waiting for the TV guy to get here to install a dish on my house and give my husband every football game he could possibly desire (although he mainly only wants the Atlanta Falcons), along with the ability to digitally record said games and watch them at a time more convenient for him. This is quite necessary due to his work schedule.

Not being what you can legitimately call a sports enthusiast, it is hard for me to understand the passion behind this decision for the all the extra TV paraphernalia. But, I get that it is a huge deal for him so I support it. Just like he cannot possibly comprehend how jazzed I would be to get front-row off-Broadway Wicked tickets, he would still be supportive (although probably not my date) if the opportunity presented itself.

So, will I watch this cornucopia of football games with him? Probably not. Will I be happy that he's happy? Absolutely.

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Wonder can ONE overdose on Sports?? Watch him for strange behavior! (well, you know "stranger" than he usually is!)

amy said...

Don't worry, I'll keep my eye on him!