Thursday, August 23, 2007

Perhaps I need some cheese


with my whine. :-) I just spent a day by the water watching my daughter play in a beautiful park with fountains. I met a very nice lady who had brought her 2 grandchildren to play. The weather was absolutely perfect and I was able to snag my primo favorite seat in the shade even though the place was packed. I was able to do all of this because I don't have to work right now and can spend quality time like this with my kid. My husband is working a straight day from 6:00 this morning to 7:00 tonight with no break because police work can get kind of busy to support his family. He has a job he loves. We have a roof over our heads, and our daughter doesn't want for much. I have two dogs who are marvelous and DEFINITELY spoiled. I see mountains when I leave my house. I can go get a delicious nonfat vanilla bean latte right now exactly how I like it. I have food in my belly and a warm bed to sleep in. Life ain't bad. Why make it more complicated than it has to be?

No comments: