Friday, August 10, 2007

My Dove Chocolate wrapper


instructed me today to "make a list of my dreams." Soooo, I'll get started (in no particular order).


Finish college

Be a food critic

Go on a safari

See a a Broadway play . . . . on Broadway

Raise a happy, healthy, well-rounded child

Take a romantic vacation with my husband

See Billy Joel in concert with my husband

Find a dinosaur fossil!

Make a difference in America's public education system!!

Own land in Montana

Own land anywhere!!! :-)

Travel to Alaska and see grizzly bears (but not too close)

Take my mom to the Grand Canyon and up through the California's redwood forests

Take my mom-in-law to China

Ok, let's face it, I'd like to one day be independently wealthy enough to travel anywhere I please!


Goodness, I could keep this list going all day!

2 comments:

Robbin said...

YAY! I get to go to China!

amy said...

Yes, you do! I don't know how, but I'll make it happen. I want to see the cherry trees in bloom.