Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today


I can't seem to get anything done! I slept too late, and couldn't get motivated when I finally did wake up! I stumbled downstairs in a fog and turned the corner to find my husband standing by the kitchen counter in uniform, which scared me to death. He is a police officer, and leaves our house around 5:45 each morning, and I usually don't see him again until he gets off in the afternoon. Apparently today he needed a bagel break (hold the doughnut jokes).


Before I went to bed last night, I had a pretty impressive list going of things I wanted to get accomplished today, and I haven't done a single one! Now, I have about an hour and a half until I have to haul my daughter off to soccer practice. I think I'll just give in to this lazy day and take it easy. I just wish I had a hammock like this one at the Old Mystic Inn in Old Mystic, Connecticut. That sounds like a place I would like to visit.

No comments: