Monday, August 13, 2007

Silver lining!


As the DirectTV guy is getting ready to install the gargantuan dish on the side of my house, I've just had a revelation . . . . with this new programming package we're getting, I will finally get to see Weeds!!! I LOVE Mary Louise Parker. I adored her in West Wing along with every movie role I've ever seen her in. It all started with Fried Green Tomatoes. For so long I've wanted to see her show, but I didn't get the channel . . . . well, now I do! Yay!

4 comments:

Robbin said...

I thought that was YOU in that pic for a moment there.......lol! I love her too and would love to see that program.

amy said...

Hey, we also got DVR so I can record the shows. If you get here fast enough I can save some for you!

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! I think she's gorgeous! But if that was me, I'm not sure how that background would go over in the police community!