Friday, August 24, 2007

FASCINATING!!!

While looking for an avocado image, I discovered a website called Intercourses. It is about a cookbook filled with aphrodisiac recipes, and it is worth a read! The coolest part is that they have some of the pictures from the website and you can click on them and find out the story behind the model and the shoot. Most of the models are folks that the authors ran into in and around Memphis, TN and approached about the book. One is a Memphis fireman, one was a waitress in a restaurant they frequented. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL, artistic shots of lovely bodies decorated with food! I need this book.

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Ok, that's just weird!

amy said...

Nooooo, it's art! I probably should have clarified, though, that I need the book for the recipes, not the photos! I just thought it was interesting how they found their models!